- Biological features of the Curonian Spit;
- Birds as an important part of the land and sea life of the Baltic Sea coast;
- Ecosystems of land-water interaction and coastal ecosystems (creation, structure, coexistence, vulnerability and anthropogenic impact). Nature Conservation Act and Visitor Rules. Opportunities / potential for the development of ecotourism in the project area;
- Origin of the area (geological history of the area);
- Geological structure of the coastal zone (with illustrations showing how it looks when the layers are opened during the destruction of the coast), geoecological complexes of dunes;
- Coastline landscape (relief, water, plants);
- Scientific organizations of Russia and Lithuania, their contribution to modern studies of geology and biology of land;
- The history of creation and modern work of the Biological Station of the Zoological Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Ornithological Station).
"Arctic in the Baltic" (Baltic Sea at the base of the Curonian Spit, February 2021).
The project is being implemented under the Cross-Border Cooperation Programme Lithuania-Russia 2014-2020. The budget of the project is 299 823,04 EUR, out of which 224 741,04 EUR will be financed by the EU and 45 099,69 EUR will be financed by the RF , the duration – 24 months.
This project is funded by the European Union and the Russian Federation.
This publication has been produced with the assistance of the European Union and the Russia Federation. The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of I.Kant Baltic Federal University and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union and the Russia Federation.